Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my first blog...

So... I have this grand-daughter. Her name is Katie. She is wonderful. She is beautiful inside and out. She does not have a blog; however, I still love her.



I made this blog so that I could see my other grand-daughter's blog. Her name is El. Her blog is private. I wish El would come visit me. I really miss her. She needs to plan a trip up to Ohio! Now!!!



Lauren is my other grand-daughter. She is wonderful as well. She is Katie's twin! She was at my house, but then got sick and had to go home with her mom. I wish she would get better. (I have lots of work for her to do).



My other grand-daughter, well I'm not sure what her name is, but she is great too. She does not blog because she is so little. Her mom blogs for her though.



To sum up my life I have 4 amazing grand-daughters! I love them so much!!!

8 comments:

  1. You seem to have forgotten your daughter in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What daughter?!?!?

    Kathy?

    For all my readers: Kathy is my oldest daughter! She is the mother to Katie and Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you wrote about me!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to show my mom this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT ABOUT ME???? WHAT ABOUT KELLY???? I COUNT TOO! I KNOW I AM THE MIDDLE CHILD; BUT, I AM ALSO THE MOTHER OF EL AND EVA!!! DOESN'T THAT COUNT FOR ANYTHING?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, IT DOES!!!

    I LOVE YOU TOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think katie wrote this blog... did she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI LOLO,

    I THINK IT HAS A LOT OF KATIE IN IT BUT SHE SAYS EXACTLY WHAT I'M THINKING (ONLY SHE WRITES IT BETTER).

    ReplyDelete