I haven't blogged since We went to Austin so I thought I'd start with that blog and catch everyone up on a great vacation.
We had a lovely dinner somewhere high over looking Austin and the Lake. Pa enjoyed his steak on his seventy birthday. He is now officially old!
We enjoyed Elyse and Eva and had a great trip to Sea world. Only on the way out did we realize how much more we could have seen. I guess that leaves way for another trip! Eva and Gram ma Pat are naughty girls & I think we will leave it at that. We really had a great time. Eva & I enjoyed a great four hour nap but the downside was I slept through Elyse's riding lesson. I
really thought Eva did so great in ballet but I hear she has put that on the back burner for now.
Elyse was a little ill so her and Pa did not get as many trips after school and as they would have liked. I think they enjoyed their banana splits.
Our trip was shorter than usual as we arrived later and left earlier. We will have to fix that next time. Eva enjoyed Cabella's & Pa and Kelly did very well on their shopping. We also tested some awesome fudge. I'm glad we were there to see the house almost done so I understand everything Kelly is telling me.
I would recommend everyone flying to Austin to go through Nashville as it is a very friendly airport if you are flying Southwest. Next time I will have a longer stay over as to get to enjoy a little time with Katie.
Upon arriving home we had our Union Gun Shoot the next day. I might brag as I was the only one of our group to bring home a gun. I won Ladies. There were not a lot of ladies in this finale shoot but they were good shooters and I shot a 92 out of 100 to win this class.
Now, this will end my blog. I will update this blog in a day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Two updates in a row!!!! Thanks!
ReplyDelete