Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Eclipse
Well, I really did love the third book of the twilight series. I stayed up way to late to finish it. Pa didn't like it much since I didn't talk to him while I had my nose it the book. I still am waiting to see New Moon at the movies. By the way have any of you girls watched Eastwick on television at 10:00 on Wednesday night. I enjoy it. I do not know what I'm allowed to blog about I'm excited to shop for houses but it might be over. I orderd Elyse and Eva's Christmas present and it should be delivered in three to eight days. I want pictures! Kathy said she likes big doors. I told her to wait till she see's Kelly's. I am going to miss everyone for Christmas but I am looking forward to Eva's birthday. Of course it will be Katie and Laurens also. But for now Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the post!!!! I'm glad you liked Eclipse. It might have been my favorite book because of all the comedy and background on the Cullen family. I only watched maybe 5 minutes of Eastwick. My mom was watching it with Lauren over Thanksgiving Break. However, I was re-reading New Moon. hahahahh. I'm sure you can understand that. ha. We will miss you on Christmas too. I love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will miss you at Christmas as well. We will keep up the blog so it will be just like you are here:) I am so thrilled to have all my girls for Christmas... it's a dream come true!
ReplyDeleteYes... I guess Kathryn will like my door:) It has not yet been described as petite.
Well, time to read Breaking Dawn! It is really good! Enjoy.
Yes, Breaking Dawn is really good!!!! I can't wait for you to read it.
ReplyDeleteEclipse is by far the best in the series
ReplyDeleteKelly: "I will miss you at Christmas as well. We will keep up the blog so it will be just like you are here:) I am so thrilled to have all my girls for Christmas... it's a dream come true!"
ReplyDeleteWell, now it will be like you were there it only took a month for her to update about Christmas. LOL. But, that is alright. We did miss you.
Okay, I don't want anymore of that, Pat: "Now Katie has to blog. We would sure miss her blogs." I blog WAY more than you.......
LOVE YOU!
OK it is time for a new blog, I did
ReplyDeleteNEW POST!
ReplyDeleteHow many times will I have to type this,
ReplyDeleteNEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is just downright sad, neeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww pppoooossst
ReplyDelete