Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good news - Bad news

Oh What a day today! We were up and away at 9:30 our painters were sleeping except of
one who manage to talk on the phone and scare her Pa.

We arrived at Bay City around eleven and decided to shoot after twelve. Pa shot his 49 and I shot a 46. His was good enough for shoot off for Hi Union Gun and the shoot off for AA class and he also had a shoot of for Veterans Class. Well he shot well for Hi Union and came in second as he finally dropped a bird. Then he shot of for high AA class against the best shooters in the league and he was the WINNER! I took Hi Lady.

This was accomplished while talking to Katie and Lauren about our house getting broke into. I was going to come home but they managed to deal with the police and so again they had a day of no painting. Harland called the guy who put the door in and he came a boarded it up. We stopped by and I got very sad and I just loved the nice backdoor I had. It even worked by just turning the key. They used a sledge hammer on the door and couldn't get in so then the sledged
the door knob and dead bolt. So Sad. We only lost a saw and table Pa had in the basement everything else seem in tack. Three times and out!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever thing you will get a boring day?
    I guess Dad just needs the proper motivation to hit the targets! Picture some guy stealing your stuff and wham-o, bird down!
    Love that you are still blogging!
    Keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete