Thursday, August 20, 2009

I NEED WORKERS!

Well, today we painted some more. Pa is working in the basement hallway and I'm prepping windows. Only two left to prep. I need window painters! Remember they are WHITE! Katie you didn't get the quarter rounds off the dining room. You really need to come back and get that off of the walls (you know that is your job.

Shot tonight in a wind storm and then after we shot the rain came. Pa did great with a 47 and I
did bad with a 39. Our club won so we only have one more team to beat before the shoot off.

I wonder when lolo is coming out! Haven't heard yet. Hope she brings Katie with her.

Good job buying books Elyse (Gramma Brown would have been proud of you.)

2 comments:

  1. Missing your girls are you? I think your "Best Summer Ever" is over:(
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you get Lauren for sure. She is on her way out there as we speak, well type. Lauren plans on working tomorrow. As for me, what does your Monday/Tuesday look like? My plan is to have the bulk of my packing done by then. I leave on Thursday!!!!

    ReplyDelete