Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Update!

Well, the Blackberry house is coming along. Pa is working hard on it and trys to get something else done everyday. On the other hand I've been too busy to do much. I still have a lot of caulking to do.

Pa won the High Veteran Title for the summer league. He also won the preseason shoot for the league. He won two trophy's. This was his best season ever. I'm very proud of him = I on the other hand got nothing. These were presented at a banquet.

We have been having a lot of shoots even though the summer shoots are over. I am ready to slow down. But that is not happening.

I saw Amy Rockhill today at Mexico. She is one hot chick. Slim and Sharp.

I saw Shawn also today he could be her father.

This is just for whom ever is interested.

1 comment: