Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm a Champion

Today was a busy day! I worked and went shopping for the blackberry house and then we went
shooting. I won lady with a 47 and pa took third with a 48 in Veterans Class.

It would have been all okay but I lost a big part of my front tooth. Now I'll be calling the dentist.

Onward to tomorrow! Can't wait to see what that has in store for me.

5 comments:

  1. You never told me about your tooth. I hope it's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your tooth!

    and i am very excited that we call it the blackberry house now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your tooth made it through the day! Sorry I didn't get to call back... but, as my blog says... busy busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great ! About the winning thing at least the tooth is a shame though.

    ReplyDelete