Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Pony Story Continues

Oh I got a call from Ashtabula Township that animals are not allowed in the subdivision where the pony lives. So he faxed me the rules and I had to deliver the bad news to the renters. Good news—I got my car back, so Lolo road with me to the pony house.

After delivering the bad news, the tears just rolled down the little girls face. She didn't say anything; the tears just rolled. Lolo and I had a few tears on the way home ourselves. They asked me the name of the lady that complained, and like a dummy I told them. The saga continues!

The complaint lady called and wanted me to return her call, but Dad said I shouldn’t. The renters went and saw her, and they told her how crushed the little girl was. They asked her to reverse her complaint. (Now she feels - like what she is) So, tomorrow she is calling the township, but I am sure it is too late.

The lesson of this story is before you bitch know what your doing and to whom. (Also don't judge a book by its cover.)

3 comments:

  1. Grandma Pat!!!!!
    I’m so impressed with your blogging! This is all very exciting! I also really enjoy that you are just telling us about the pony, and not screaming it to us at the top of your lungs. Just kidding, I know you prefer to type in all caps.
    LOVE YOU

    **SIDE NOTE: "The saga continues!" reminds me of The Twilight Saga =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am enjoying your blogging! I will now be motivated by you to post some more:) Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The complaining person makes me very angry!

    ReplyDelete