Wednesday, July 29, 2009
My girls are here!
Maybe they are Kathy's girls, but today they are mine. Katie is feeling better because she is now upright. Lolo is at the movies with Lindsey and Katie is with me. We now have water and I do not know what will happen next but I think I can handle it. I booked my airplane ticket to Austin so get prepared Kelly we are on our way through Nashville (That's so neet we will have lunch with Katie. The Blackberry House is close to having a bathroom, yea. Oh yes tomorrow I will have to go to the Pony house and tell them again that the pony has to go. We shoot league tomorrrow night and the Saturday shoot is the union shoot again. Excited. I'm shooting good right now as I was one bird better than Pa on Tuesday night. On Ward ps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'M JEALOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad because you could have been here this week. The girls worked very hard today they got up and ate. They cleaned my liveing room & kitchen then the went to subway and ate and then they were going to go to the blackberry house and meet pa and paint. The Blackberry house was very lonely today.
ReplyDelete